Monday, September 5, 2011

Making Red Velvet Treats

Okay so my daughter Samantha (my inspiration for all of this) decided to document some of my baking.  So here we go.....

Absolutely love how the red velvet mix looks blood red as it all comes together.

I find it easier to pour into the mini cupcake holders if you first pour the mix into a measuring cup.
Next it's time to pour.......
Yum, looking good already!
Then its time to pop them into the oven
Had extra batter so I decided to do some regular size cupcakes too.
After about 25 minutes cooking @ 350 degrees, the cupcakes are ready to come out of the oven.
Now just need to let them completely cool before decorating.
Here are just a few that I decorated with amore in mind....ooo la la!
    
Okay so there you go, the first sample of some of my baking....bon apetite!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love that I could help and be an inspiration! <3

Kerrie said...

Debi, love what you're doing!! Everything looks really good, even your "cabbage roses" look nice! Can't wait to see how your new endeavor takes off! Tell Timmy that Alex says hi! Best of luck!